2 December 2013

Shed Some Light

  • Thought: A short instance of self attained knowledge.


We all have fleeting thoughts, about sometimes the most random things.Most of these thoughts bring about a drastic change in our emotions.These thoughts can be triggered by incidents that we ourselves have experienced, or something we've heard or seen. These thoughts have aa strong role in our behaviour. Which is why we should control them,which again is practically impossible. Whether we like it or not, no matter what we think we know. We can't control our thoughts. Thinkabout it for a while.If I tell you not to think about pigs, what will you think of? I justaltered your train of thought. Thought can do so much and yet is sofickle.This is what I will be mainly talking about in my series, the futility of the things which have the highest frequency in our life.

  • Emotion: The feelings that are present with us since we were born.

Emotion, similar to thought can change the way we behave. Thoughts control emotions and vice versa. So, why do we feel happy, sad, angry, yet again incidents trigger such emotions. Thoughts can also trigger a change in emotion. Personally, I believe emotions are a human's weakness. Emotions always come in the way when we consider anything. People can also play with your emotions. I'm a 16 year old and I'm still an emotional rollercoaster. (Yeah, puberty). That's what pulls me down always. As a matter of fact it has demotivated me more number of times. Yes, emotions make our lives more interesting too. Imagine talking to a person who had the same expression on their face all the time. You would get bored. 

Emotions of happiness and shock make our lives that much more fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment